Typically osmand offline uses a map that is a month or even two old.  It's
moderately expensive to download a new map every day in bandwidth etc.  So
that's probably the problem.

Somewhere there will be a date on the map which will give you a good
indication of when the snapshot was taken.  Even then allow three days for
it to be processed.

Cheerio John