Hi

Yesterday I went for a walk with a group of people.  To prepare we downloaded
the same gpx on all the smartphones and imported them in OsmAnd.  When we
arrived at the start point, we all openend the OsmAnd app and started the
navigation.
Strangly some phones showed a detour at different points, and these were not
all the same for all devices.  We all checked if we were in walking modus.

So why does the app show detours?  And why doesn't every phone show the same
detours (since we are using the same gpx)?

Thanks in advance.