No, I just say the paid version of all purpose application should it have included.

The question is, is it all purpose application usable for car navigation,
or, is it a car navigation app with all purpose features ?

For the former, I may be right,
for the latter, you may be right .

Who does not want contours probably wants just map navigation and the contours could be switched off. But just for that, car navigation offline applications may be better, especially for long distance rides.