Hi, you don't need to programme anything. You can transfer the file
favourites.gpx from your mobile
(<SDCARD>/Android/data/net.osmand.plus/files/favourites.gpx) to your PC.
There you can use a text editor (or spreadsheet software) to generate the
entries mentioned in my previous mail. Again, using a text editor you can
add (all of) your entries before the last line (containing </gpx>).
Then copy this modified file to your mobile at the very same place where
got it from. The term <SDCARD> has to be replaced by either your internal
or external SD card depending on where OSMAND has stored this file and
maps, etc.

Boris Feldblyum <boris2.feldbl...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 27. Mai 2019,
18:55: