In an update to OsmAnd about a year ago, they introduced for the first time
Naismith's rule to factor elevation into the calculation of WALKING times.
Back then, I tested it and it worked. Numerous refinements to Naismith's
rule  have been proposed, but a fundamental uncertainty is one's personal
physical capabilities. I don't know anything about the bicycle case, but I
suspect that the variability from person to person (even for a typical
user) would be even greater?

In the long term, it ought to be possible for apps like OsmAnd to
automatically calibrate to our recorded behaviour!