If Google maps can show you where you are, and Osmand can not, then I suspect your new phone's default Android location service permissions for Osmand is simply set to currently deny Osmand to use Android's location data service.

If that is the case you just need to change the permissions for Osmand, so that Android allows Osmand to use Android's location service.

On my phone (Android 7.2.1) I can change Osmand's permissions in Settings > Device > Apps > Osmand > Permissions

The "Location" permission needs to be switched on there.

Cheers :o)