It does work just fine!
Congratulations and many, many thanks to the developers.
I have just one question about it.
In settings -> Navigation -> walking(e.g.)-> activate screen/time
what is the meaning of 'never'?
It looks like this means 'do not turn the screen off at all'
At least, when my phone was connected to the power supply in my car, the
screen stayed on all the time with this setting.
Can anyone confirm that?
Thanks, Helmut