On Tuesday, 9 July 2019 22:42:08 UTC+2, Martin Trautmann wrote:

> But as you tell me, using Osmand Live would require BOTH delta updates,
> as well as a monthly full (proper?) reload of the maps?
>
> Schönen Gruß
> Martin

No, you need ONE full download of the map. Then, depending on the frequency
and size of the changes, you simply download the deltas (live update) as
you want/need. Some time later (might be several months or even years),
OsmAnd MIGHT be slowing down, because you'll work with the "normal" file +
several separate delta files. Then, it is time to download the full map
again. This will remove the deltas, and you can start again. But apart of
the possible slow-down, there is nothing there needing the new full
download, you can simply continue with the live updates only.