I have notes the the route with no access permission are not calculated by
OsmAnd so for example the first with no access the second Yes Osmand speaks
take first exit.

Danilo
-------- Messaggio originale --------Da: Bart Eisenberg
<barteisenb...@gmail.com> Data: 25/01/20  17:31  (GMT+01:00) A: Osmand
<osmand@googlegroups.com > Oggetto: Re: time predictions VERY inaccurate
>From discussions here and my own experience, following a GPX rather than
>letting OsmAnd calculate the route can affect time estimates (as well as
>greatly affect turn-by-turn navigation.  One useful tweak is to specify your
>default minimum, default, and maximum driving speed in Navigation settings >
>Vehicle parameters > Default speed. That has made walking estimates more
>accurate for me.
I'm not sure what's going on with that traffic circle.  If it only happens
there and not other roundabouts, the problem may reside with the OpenStreetMap
data that OsmAnd is using for navigation.

On Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 7:17:52 AM UTC-8, ra wrote:I am running osmand
with an 1.2-xml for faster route calculation. that works very well indeed, I
love osmand! but there are 2 pities: since quite a while the time calculations
for car navigation are far from good. even when I drive VERY slowly the
calculation is mostly 30-50% longer than the way actually takes. that once was
way better!
and in recent times I more than once had the problem that at a round point I
followed the voice stating "take the first exit" while in fact and on the map I
should have taken the second or third one.
any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osmand/fef35819-e83d-4c90-8b81-86db2871968c%40googlegroups.com.