that is a bit strange: not only do I receive my posting here immediately as
mail, but also your kind responses. when I answer them (as I did, I copy
these here now) I receive mails like:

"Hello,

We're writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (osmand)
may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the
group. A few more details on why you weren't able to post:

 * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
 * The owner of the group may have removed this group.
 * You may need to join the group before receiving permission to post.
 * This group may not be open to posting.

If you have questions related to this or any other Google Group, visit the
Help Center at https://groups.google.com/support/.

Thanks,

Google Groups

ok - strange, but another problem.

to bart I responded: "I swear have never seen that setting before - and max
speed (for car!) was set to 8 km/h!

not only one circle - wouldn't have mentioned that here if ...

thanks again for your special xml - which took some restarts to work as
well as it does now. any rule on that? or would you that with the
progresses of osmand (thanks also to the dev's!) the standard-setting on my
lg g5 would now do as well, even when I prefer short to fast routes, too?"

to danilo: "no, I was referring to ordinary roads only."