Hi Peter,

sorry for my late answer, but thank you for your explanation, your solution
works very well.

I've two notes for all interested:

1) If you don't see any results on the map, you have to resize it.

2) If I click all categories in my custom search first, and then search for
the checkbox "Internet access type" in the filter, I cannot find it.
The solution for  me is, only click one type, for example "Food". Here I
get the checkbox, activate it and then save your custom filter.
After that, you can edit the custom filter and add all the other categories.