I had to buy one of the rare covers fot my mobile exact for that reason.
Without use of the magnetic sensor one looses the possibility to see the
the direction when one is not moving (fast enough)
For physical reasons there is no way around removing all magnets nearby.
So, if you want to see where to turn when you are at a traffic light, you
have to use a different car mount.
Helmut

alpine14011970 <alpine14011...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 25. März 2020,
09:24: