Good luck, as you may not know,
what you ask for.

Try issues section in the osmandapp/OSMAnd repository on GitHub.
But you need an account there.

Dne 11. června 2020 8:30:31 Erez Nahum <erez.na...@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi,

Thanks.

This is why I thought it worst adding to OsmAnd next turn feature option to track color changing or point on the map that advance ~50 meter ahead of your current position on the gpx.
(Where is the best place to send this request to OsmAnd developers?)