yes they changed, prices also changed

-------- Original message --------
From: Pee Wee <piewi...@gmail.com>
Date: 12/27/20 02:27 (GMT-05:00)
To: OsmAnd <osmand@googlegroups.com>
Subject: purchase rules Osmand plus changed?

Years ago I purhased Osmand plus via google play. At that time I could use all
features for an unlimited time (at least that is what I thought). I recently re
installed Osmand plus on my phone but I know see I have to pay for features
like hillshade and contourlines. Have things changed in resent years or what?

osmand+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:osmand+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osmand/bdd128e9-032f-4196-af51-e9b6dcb58aa5n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osmand/bdd128e9-032f-4196-af51-e9b6dcb58aa5n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.