There is still a problem. I can use USB or a file manager to put files in
the tracks folder, but OsmAnd+ cannot see them. However. I can add gpx
files to the SD Card Download directory and import tracks from there (from
Configure Map, Tracks, Add,,,).  I can add maps by putting them in the
Download Directory and 'open with' with a file manager.