Interesting to know! I do have OSMAnd Live tho, does that give me a more
up-to-date version of the map? Or is it only up-to-date with whatever
snapshot OSMAnd is using?

Also, I notice that when I click into the OSM search result:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=130%20valley%20street%2C%20pasadena#map=19/34.14232/-118.15296.

I got directed to the street itself rather than the building. Should this
happen? Maybe the map data itself is lacking here? If so, how would I