If you are adding addresses (or anything else) to OSM, great! However,
please note the source you use must allow reuse including commercial reuse.
Most sources are not usable. The best source tends to be getting out and
looking yourself but of course that's not always possible. Anyway, if
you're unsure feel free to ask somewhere like your local OSM group or
help.openstreetmap.org. Cheers. Tom