From: Ketan Talaulikar Talaulikar (ketant) [mailto:ket...@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:31 PM
To: Shraddha Hegde <shrad...@juniper.net>; Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>;
Acee Lindem <acee.lin...@gmail.com>
Cc: ospf@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload-05.txt

Shraddha,

There are also other applications that your draft lists which are TE
independent and hence the case for not referring to a specific way for
signalling interface-ids which is TE specific.

I don't understand why you would be so reluctant to remove a reference which is
not even central to the topic of the draft?

Thanks,
Ketan