> Franccois,
>
>   In the lua profiles, you can set the `result.is_startpoint` property in
> `process_way` (used to be `way_function`) to determine whether you can snap
> to them.  We currently use this for ferry routes - paths can use them, but
> can't start/end on them.
>
>   Set `is_startpoint` to true for your substations way areas, and
> `is_startpoint` to false for the transmission lines.

That's exactly what I need, thank you

>   The route will start by following the outside edge of the substations
> area polygon, but it sounds like that doesn't matter too much to you.

It doesn't matter indeed.
But it may be an issue that power lines aren't actually connected to
substation perimeter ?

Like this one : https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/100500802
The outside edge of the substation is the fence surrounding it and power
lines goes above it without connection.

Should I preprocess my data to make it more accessible to osrm or there's
other way ?

Francois