Hi Daniel,

This is indeed an interesting point.

In substations, every incoming line is often connected to busbars, which
allow to switch power from lines to another.
They are supposed to be in OSM when outdoor and visible on aerial imagery
like this one : http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/170169821

Then I'd better to propagate substation attributes on its busbars and then
define them as is_starting=true
If I don't find them in OSM data, it's pretty easy to create a virtual one
by linking every incoming line end point.

Once the is_starting problem solved, can osrm understand directly route
relation like the one given in my first mail :
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/6694740
Or should I convert them in separate ways before building osrm network ?

All the best

François

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com