hey gang,

I'm working on my centralized management of ossec and it seems to be
going well.

However, it seems that since i centralized and moved all the
configuration to agent.conf, my active response rules have stopped
working.   (last entry in active-response.log is Feb. 21, last SSH
brute force attach in /var/log/auth is like from 10 minutes ago).

Where should the active response configuration stuff go in a
centralized deployment?
-in the agent.conf?  in which block?  <syscheck></syscheck>?
-in the ossec.conf on the server?

my agent.conf only has the IP of the server block.  nothing else.  i'm
hoping i can keep it that way.

Thanks!