On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 8:37 PM, Santiago Bassett
<santiago.bass...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> not sure if that matters but is your local rule in the same <group
> name="syslog,errors,">, as rule 1002 is? You sure you restarted the manger
> right?

Or are you sure the manager restarted? Most of the time when I've seen
this behavior on the list analysisd did not actually stop, so it
didn't pickup the new rules. Running `/var/ossec/bin/ossec-control
stop`, then verifying all of the processes are stopped is a prudent
course of action.