On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Pedro S. <snao...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> The alerts you changed to level 0 it isn't the same that you write some
> lines before, isn't it?
> You turn to 0 rule SID 100005 but the alert you show us has SID 1002.

The log message used in the ossec-logtest example matches the log
message that is in the alert. The problem is that ossec-logtest shows
that the log message should match rule 100005, but ossec-analysisd is
matching the log message to 1002.

> For testing purposes try to deactivate (change to level 0) rule 1002 and
> check if it is still generating these alerts.

Don't do this. There's no reason to change that to 0. Even for
testing. I've been using OSSEC for a little while now, and I don't
think that would have ever helped with anything.