Xavier,

I'm collecting logs from my ASA and I do see ICMP traffic in my
firewall.log -

2016 Jan 26 12:00:50 ossec->192.168.168.168 CLOSED ICMP
1.2.3.4:10254->external.addr:10254
2016 Jan 26 12:00:54 ossec->192.168.168.168 CLOSED ICMP
1.2.3.4:10510->external.addr:10510
2016 Jan 26 12:00:57 ossec->192.168.168.168 CLOSED ICMP
1.2.3.4:10766->external.addr:10766
2016 Jan 26 12:01:05 ossec->192.168.168.168 CLOSED ICMP
1.2.3.4:11278->external.addr:11278

I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Also, thank you for the ossec2dshield script!!!  I heard about it on the
Internet Storm Center Stormcast, but it might be worth plugging to the list
here too :)