Hi Brent,
I think that I found the problem! Here is an sample of my ossec-logtest
output:

**Phase 2: Completed decoding.
       decoder: 'iptables'
       action: 'AUDIT'
       srcip: '92.222.185.1'
       dstip: '51.254.36.238'
       proto: 'ICMP'

But, while diving into the source code (in analysisd/alert/log.c):

/* FW_Log: v0.1, 2005/12/30 */
int FW_Log(Eventinfo *lf)
{
    /* If we don't have the srcip or the
     * action, there is no point in going
     * forward over here
     */
    if(!lf->action || !lf->srcip || !lf->dstip || !lf->srcport ||
       !lf->dstport || !lf->protocol)
    {
        return(0);
    }

I don't have srcport & dstport filled in so no log! I think I'll patch the
code and

I'm wondering why your ASA firewall provides ports!?

About ossec2dshield, I wrote this tool a long time ago to share my logs
with DShield.org.
Ping me you want details!

/x