Hello all,

We have a group of servers where the C:/ drive gets re-imaged daily with a
standard image. Since its going to be same image that all the servers use,
not sure how to make OSSEC part of that image and avoid agent-server
registration issues. So we wanted to install it on a different drive to
avoid the complications, but couldn't find an option to specify custom path
for installation. Is it possible?

Thank you for your help!

--

---