On Tuesday, 28 September 2010 22:48:23 UTC-5, Mike Smith wrote:
> Hello,
> Can you edit or change an Agent's IP Address if it has changed.
> Either Windows or Linux?
> Can you use OSSEC on a DHCP client or only Static IP Addressed Servers?
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hi Mike.

I work on Datto problems often as we use them for our clients at our IT
Office. I found out we do not have the rights to make changes to Agent ip
addresses once they are already made. So, you have two options...1) call
Datto to have them do it on their back end...2) remove and setup the agents
again from scratch. Sucks but that is all you can do.