It seems to me that active response doesn't work on the Ossec server as soon as
you add an agent. I can't find any docs on this. Is this normal, should the
Ossec server run in hybrid mode to get this working?
I've tested this with 2.8.3. After installing the server AR did work on the
server, but after adding external agents it only works on the agents. The
server itself doesn't do anything with it. AR is set to global...

Any hints on this?