Hello

Has anyone written a rule and decorder for an oracle DB. I know that OSSEC
and inject the logs but it seems that OSSEC does not know how to interpret
them. Can any help me with this or even point me to a source. Is there
anything that I need to do on the DB side ?

Thanks
Chuck

--

This email and any files transmitted with it are considered privileged and
confidential unless otherwise explicitly stated otherwise. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. All email data and contents may be monitored to ensure that their
use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection
against unauthorized use, and to verify security procedures, survivability and
operational security. Under no circumstance should the user of this email have
an expectation of privacy for this correspondence.