Hey Chuck,

  I have not actually tried to decode any Oracle logs.  But have you used
the ossec-logtest utility?  I have used it to debug several application
logging issue.  You can pipe entire logs into it to see how ossec handles
it.  But for me, I start off simple.  Start ossec-logtest, then paste a
single log entry into it.  It will show you output from each step.  Let me
know if this helps

Bill

--

---