Hi Nick,

can you fill a bug on Mantis about your compilation issue on VS 201:

https://bugs.orfeo-toolbox.org/my_view_page.php

Especially about errors mention using superbuild. You need to provide more info if possible about the content of those errors to investigate.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Manuel