It was not a typo...
I corrected the parameters order, but the error message remains
According to Rashad's message, it seems it is not possible do create such a
script.

Perhaps, i should indicate that i start a osgeo4w shell, and after starting
a bash, i launch the script.

I tryied to change the PATH variable inside my bash script.
If PATH=/e/Programs/OTB-5.8.0/bin;/usr/bin, the script complains about
missing DLL (gdal_ECW_JP2ECW.dll, gdal_GEOR.dll ...)
Then if i add the default path (/c/OSGEO4~1/bin), the error message appears.

Here a bit of my script which is intended to switch between different form
of OTB's application launching method according to the platform used.

if [ "$platform" == "linux" ]; then
otbcli_$cmd $*
elif [ "$platform" == "windows_otb_5.8.0" ]; then
sopath="/e/programs/OTB-5.8.0-win64/lib/otb/applications"
${otbdir}/bin/otbApplicationLauncherCommandLine  $cmd $sopath $*

Waiting for an answer to confirm this is not possible

Philippe

to otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.