On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 4:10:15 AM UTC+1, i2wizf...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Yes, the remaining third-party dependencies built fine. I did have some
> build errors when building the OTB project later on, but after disabling
> all non-essential projects by setting all CMake cache variables
> OTB_USE_*=OFF I was able to successfully build it.
>
> Originally I tried the Visual Studio 10 Win64 generator to build a
> solution file, but the build failed almost immediately. I did a search of
> this Google group and a suggestion made in a different thread said to use
> NMake instead.
>
> I would like to get the whole toolbox built, but for now I only need the
> OSSIM plugin and its dependencies OSSIM and GDAL in both debug and release
> forms.

you can reach ossim developers through their discussion list or via
github/ossimlabs

OTB Superbuild can be used to build part of dependencies.  Always remeber
it is not a package manager like pkgsrc or emerge. IF you want to hack into
scripts and modify you are on your own.
Sorry I cannot help on that. I wish I could.  If you have issue related to
OTB, feel free to ask.

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at