I would like to perform atmospheric correction on WorldView-3 8-Band VNIR
MSI. I found a radiance response file
here:
https://git.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb-data.git/tree/HEAD:/Input/Radiometry/DigitalGlobe.

However, I do not think it is in the correct format. I believe what is
expected is for the first column to be wavelengths in microns (not
nanometers), the second column should be solar irradiance (not provided in
the file), and the next columns are the spectral responses for each band.
I think I can use the Thuillier 2003 spectral response curve listed
here:
https://dg-cms-uploads-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/document/file/207/Radiometric_Use_of_WorldView-3_v2.pdf,

but I'm not sure what order the bands should be listed. The provided file
has PAN, C, B, G, Y, R, RE, N1, N2, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8. I think
since I have just the 8-band VNIR product that I should have them in  C, B,
G, Y, R, RE, N1, N2 order with the others excluded from the file, but I'm
not sure.  Also, what units should the spectral response values be in?  The
provided file has them as radiance values.

Thanks,

Craig

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html