As a workaround you can try to use DynamicConvert (to be sure that it is not the conversion from 16 to 32 bits that is not done correctly), and then use a mask to avoid taking No Data into account (for instance set a No Data Value to -999999, with the ManageNoData app, and threshold the result once interpolated to only keep positive values).

Hope it works, and don't hesitate if you have more questions!

Antoine

On 11/01/2019 16:30, Gabrielle Hoelzle wrote:
I have not been using command line but a script. I will attach.

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:11:54 AM UTC-5, Julien Michel wrote:

    Hi,

    Can you post more details, such as command-lines ?

    Regards,

    Julien

    *De :*otb-...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
    <otb-...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> *De la part de* Gabrielle
    Hoelzle
    *Envoyé :* vendredi 11 janvier 2019 16:05
    *À :* otb-users <otb-...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>
    *Objet :* [otb-users] introduction of negative DNs in otb

    I am having an issue with both Worldview and Pleaides when I run
    (at minimuim) any of these steps : superimpose, pansharpening,
    orthorectification. During the process, the 16bit float raw inputs
    are being upgraded 32 bit and negative values are being
    introduced. I am hoping someone is aware of a workaround for this.
    Or an explanation of why this is happening. Thanks

-- -- Check the OTB FAQ at
    http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html
    <http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html>

    Groups "otb-users" group.
    <javascript:>
    otb-users+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en
    <http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en>
    ---
    Groups "otb-users" group.
    send an email to otb-users+...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

Check the OTB FAQ at
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/otb-users?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "otb-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:otb-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

This mailing will be abandoned soon in favor of a more friendly forum:
https://forum.orfeo-toolbox.org
Thanks to visit it for any question related to Orfeo Toolbox (OTB) usage, or to
check the OTB FAQ:
http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/FAQ.html