----- Original Message -----
From: cmnahrw...@aol.com <cmnahrw...@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009
To:   OTlist@OTnow.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Subj: [OTlist] A Vision For Patients?

cac> I most certainly address the LE.  Usually it is through practice of
cac> occupations, but occasionally I will work on specific leg movements and
cac> standing balance in order to eventually achieve an occupational goal.
cac> I only mentioned flaccid arm, because that is what the prior OTs worked
cac> on with the patient you mentioned.

cac> Chris