From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On Behalf
Of Sue
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 8:13 PM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Suction-cupped grab bars

I provide a list of trusted professionals who have worked with us for over
10 years; but I always tell them that they are free to use whomever they
want to use.  If they say they "know someone," I then write down the
important considerations, such as installing into studs of wall, type of
bars I prefer for their particular situation, etc., and I will mark in
pencil the approximate height and location of where I want the bar(s) to
go.

Susan