From: Ron Carson <rdcar...@otnow.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:40 PM
To: Ron Carson <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Fact Sheet

I can't believe no one responded to the questions.

In my opinion, it is exactly this kind of nonsense, published by AOTA, which
thwarts the unity of our profession.

How  many  different  "major  focuses"  can  a  profession  have?  Where  is
occupation in this statement?

For  me,  this is a really sad "Fact Sheet" published by AOTA. Just one more
nail in the coffin.