Hi everyone,

As an assignment for University our topic is "good" occupational therapy.
I was hoping to get some thoughts on this from working occupational therapists or from a consumer point of view.

1. What is does it mean to be a 'good' occupational therapist? Is it important to you?

2. How would you measure if a therapist is "good' or not?

3. Who does it matter to if we are "good" therapists or not?

3. Is "good" enough? How would you like to practise and what would you like someone to describe you and your practise as? eg. responsive, engaged?

Thanks for your time, any input is muchly appreciated!
Thanks Sarah Sheehan