Hi, Ron.  Thank you for the list!  I joined too late, but I know you've offered
a wonderful public service to the OT profession with your list and site. I'm on
several OT Connections lists, but have been too busy to follow them lately.
When I was reading the posts, they were pretty good--an OT practitioner would
ask for advice on something, and several others would respond with good ideas.

Take care,

Tanya

Sent from my iPhone