From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On Behalf Of
becky_whit...@ssmhc.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:11 AM
To: OTlist@OTnow.com
Cc: 'OTlist@OTnow.com'; otlist-boun...@otnow.com
Subject: Re: [OTlist] The End of an "Era"

Chuck/anyone

What are you doing in regards to the medicare changes coming upon us 10/01/10?
Are any of your facilities requiring the Therapists to do the BIMs - Section C
of the MDS 3.0.

Becky Whiting, OTR

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is the
meaning of success."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chuck Willmarth <cwillma...@aota.org>
Sent by: <otlist-boun...@otnow.com>
09/13/2010 03:50 PM
Please respond to
<OTlist@OTnow.com>

"'OTlist@OTnow.com'" <OTlist@OTnow.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [OTlist] The End of an "Era"

Ron,

Sorry, I haven't been following the general discussions.  We are busy with
proposed changes to the Medicare regulations.

Chuck