Hi!

I am trying to remove redundant information from the search function of
Customer Information Center.

So far the search box is the one I am attaching but I want to keep only the
upper (Customer) and remove the lower (Customer User) box.

How can I achieve that?

I think that I have identified the file (also attached here) responsible for
this to be : ~/var/httpd/htdocs/js/Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch.js
Am I correct??

If this is the file I am then why changing at the bottom of it the
"TargetNS.Init = function" has no influence to the box??

Any ideas are mostly welcome!

Best regards,

G.
// --
// Copyright (C) 2001-2016 OTRS AG, http://otrs.com/
// --
// This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. For details, see
// the enclosed file COPYING for license information (AGPL). If you
// did not receive this file, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl.txt.
// --

"use strict";

var Core = Core || {};
Core.Agent = Core.Agent || {};

/**
 * @namespace Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
 * @memberof Core.Agent
 * @author OTRS AG
 * @description
 *      This namespace contains the special module functions for the customer
information center search.
 */
Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch = (function (TargetNS) {

    /**
     * @private
     * @name ShowWaitingDialog
     * @memberof Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
     * @function
     * @description
     *      Shows waiting dialog until screen is ready.
     */
    function ShowWaitingDialog(){
        Core.UI.Dialog.ShowContentDialog('<div class="Spacing Center"><span
class="AJAXLoader" title="' + Core.Config.Get('LoadingMsg') +
'"></span></div>', Core
.Config.Get('LoadingMsg'), '10px', 'Center', true);
    }

    /**
     * @private
     * @name Redirect
     * @memberof Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
     * @function
     * @param {String} CustomerID
     * @param {Object} Event
     * @description
     *      Redirect to Customer ID screen.
     */
    function Redirect(CustomerID, Event) {
        var Session = '';

        Event.preventDefault();
        Event.stopPropagation();
        ShowWaitingDialog();

        // add session data, if needed
        if (!Core.Config.Get('SessionIDCookie')) {
            Session = ';' + Core.Config.Get('SessionName') + '=' +
Core.Config.Get('SessionID');
        }

        window.location.href = Core.Config.Get('Baselink') +
'Action=AgentCustomerInformationCenter;CustomerID=' +
encodeURIComponent(CustomerID) + Session;
    }

    /**
     * @name InitAutocomplete
     * @memberof Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
     * @function
     * @param {jQueryObject} $Input - Input element to add auto complete to.
     * @param {String} Subaction - Subaction to execute, "SearchCustomerID" or
"SearchCustomerUser".
     * @description
     *      Initialize autocompletion.
     */
    TargetNS.InitAutocomplete = function ($Input, Subaction) {
        Core.UI.Autocomplete.Init($Input, function (Request, Response) {
                var URL = Core.Config.Get('Baselink'), Data = {
                    Action: 'AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearch',
                    Subaction: Subaction,
                    Term: Request.term,
                    MaxResults:
Core.UI.Autocomplete.GetConfig('MaxResultsDisplayed')
                };

                $Input.data('AutoCompleteXHR', Core.AJAX.FunctionCall(URL,
Data, function (Result) {
                    var ValueData = [];
                    $Input.removeData('AutoCompleteXHR');
                    $.each(Result, function () {
                        ValueData.push({
                            label: this.Label,
                            value: this.Value
                        });
                    });
                    Response(ValueData);
                }));
        }, function (Event, UI) {
            Redirect(UI.item.value, Event);
        }, 'CustomerSearch');
    };

    /**
     * @name OpenSearchDialog
     * @memberof Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
     * @function
     * @description
     *      This function open the search dialog after clicking on "search"
button in nav bar.
     */
    TargetNS.OpenSearchDialog = function () {

        var Data = {
            Action: 'AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearch'
        };

        ShowWaitingDialog();

        Core.AJAX.FunctionCall(
            Core.Config.Get('CGIHandle'),
            Data,
            function (HTML) {
                // if the waiting dialog was cancelled, do not show the search
                //  dialog as well
                if (!$('.Dialog:visible').length) {
                    return;
                }
                Core.UI.Dialog.ShowContentDialog(HTML,
Core.Config.Get('SearchMsg'), '10px', 'Center', true);

            }, 'html'
        );
    };

    /**
     * @name Init
     * @memberof Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch
     * @function
     * @description
     *      This function initializes the search dialog.
     */
    TargetNS.Init = function () {

TargetNS.InitAutocomplete($("#AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearchCustomerID"),
'SearchCustomerID');

TargetNS.InitAutocomplete($("#AgentCustomerInformationCenterSearchCustomerUser"),
 'SearchCustomerUser');
    };

    return TargetNS;
}(Core.Agent.CustomerInformationCenterSearch || {}));
Το περιεχόμενο αυτού του ηλεκτρονικού μηνύματος και τυχόν συνημμένα αρχεία
είναι εμπιστευτικά. Απευθύνεται μόνο στους αναφερόμενους παραλήπτες. Αν λάβατε
αυτό το μήνυμα εκ παραδρομής, παρακαλείσθε να επικοινωνήσετε αμέσως με τον
αποστολέα του μηνύματος ή τον διαχειριστή του συστήματος και να μην αποκαλύψετε
σε κανένα το περιεχόμενο. Οι απόψεις που εκφράζονται ανήκουν στον συγγραφέα και
δεν εκφράζουν κατ' ανάγκη τις απόψεις της Παγκρήτιας Συνεταιριστικής Τράπεζας.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended
for the named recipients only. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system administrator or the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to anyone. Any views or opinions presented are of the author and
not necessarily represent those of Pancretan Cooperative Bank