On 2014-04-15 03:12 PM, Kristofer Pettijohn wrote:
When viewing an article and clicking "Forward" I noticed that attachments are not included.

Is this by design, a bug, or is there an option to include the original attachments some how?  It seems as though inline attachments are kept, but not others.  I checked the AgentTicketForward SysConfig options, but do not see any settings for choosing whether or not attachments can be included.

We see that once in a while on OTRS 3.3.6. Once in every 25 tickets forwards approximately. I think it may related to the way it was sent by the sender.