Hi list,

My agents bring me a request and I am not able to resolve it by now.
They would like to export in an Excel or CSV format a ticket list where the
first article of each ticket will be present.

I tried to use the stats or search features but that doesn't work, except for
the larger view of search result where we can read the articles linked by
ticket.

Is there a sysconfig parameter to allow articles (and more precisely the first
one and the last one, if possible) to be exported as a column in excel or CSV
formats ?

If not possible only by configuration, is there an add-on available for OTRS v6
?

Thanks,

Egareg JAOUEN
Ingénieur Recherche&Développement