Thanks, I found it searching for archived state; but it’s state is open;
shouldn’t that have un-archived it? When the person re-opened it yesterday it
showed back up in my list of open tickets. The last action in the log was my
sending a reply to them.

Archive:
This ticket is archived.
Age:
230 d 0 h
Created:
07/23/2020 09:24
State:
open
Locked:
lock
Queue:
Raw

At least this one is about the same subject; we have a few users whose only
means of communicating to us seems to be finding an old ticket in their mail
and replying to it with a new problem ...

On Mar 10, 2021, at 9:31 AM, Alvaro Cordero