Hi,

I have include /opt/otrs/scripts/apache2-httpd.include.conf but i have this
error :

    #set Apache::PerlRun Mode for /cgi-perl Alias
    <Location /cgi-perl/*.pl>
        SetHandler perl-script
        <IfDefine !APACHE2>
          PerlHandler Apache::PerlRun
        </IfDefine>
        <IfDefine APACHE2>
          PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::PerlRun
        </IfDefine>
        Options -Indexes ExecCGI
        PerlSendHeader On
    </Location>
</IfModule>

# --
# added for OTRS (http://otrs.org/)
# --
"commonhttpd.conf" 996L, 32086C écrit(s)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] conf]# apachectl stop
Shutting down httpd-perl:                                       [  OK  ]
Shutting down httpd2:                                           [  OK  ]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] conf]# apachectl start
Starting httpd-perl: Syntax error on line 981 of
/etc/httpd/conf/commonhttpd.conf:
Can't locate Apache/Reload.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../../
/opt/otrs/Kernel/cpan-lib /opt/otrs/
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /etc/httpd/
/etc/httpd/lib/perl) at (eval 91) line 3.

                                                                [ECHEC ]
Starting httpd2: Syntax error on line 978 of
/etc/httpd/2.0/conf/commonhttpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Perlrequire', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration
                                                                [ECHEC ]