Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Nils Breunese
(Lemonbit Internet)
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Februar 2006 15:21
An: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [otrs] System / SysConfig error message

Oliver Buckie wrote:

> I ran $OTRS_Home/bin/otrs.checkModules and XML::Parser was not
> installed - everything else fine. So I installed "libxml-parser- perl
> 2.34-4", re-ran otrs.checkModules and all OK.

That should help, yes.

> I get one step further now in System, SysConfig page.. However, as
> with Misc, Package Manager - I get permisison problems:
>
> Can't write /usr/share/otrs/Kernel/Config/Files/ZZZAAuto.pm:
> permission denied!
>
> In the "/usr/share/otrs/bin#" directory I ran "./.SetPermissions.sh
> /usr/share/otrs root root" - but this has not helped. Any ideas what I
> am doing wrong?

Usage: SetPermissions.sh <OTRS_HOME> <OTRS_USER> <WEBSERVER_USER> [OTRS_GROUP]
[WEB_GROUP]

I don't know if /usr/share/otrs is your OTRS homedir, but that could be.
However, otrs and apache should not be run as root and I hope you aren't
running either as root (especially not apache, running apache as root is a
major security no-no).

On my machine I'd run: ./SetPermissions.sh /opt/otrs otrs apache

But like I said, your config may be different.

Nils Breunese.