[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Quoting "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Thanks for you reply. PostmasterFollowUpState is checked and set to
'open'. However, PostmasterFollowUpStateClosed is set to 'open'
but is unchecked. Could that be it?
Unfortunately, that didn't work, either. Here's a little more info.
When a customer responds to a ticket and it has been marked as
either "closed" or "responded", the ticket remains closed and is not
displayed in the queue. As it turns our, tickets marked as anything
but open are not displayed in the queue. pending, responded... none
of them show up in the queue.
That's normal behavior. Once a ticket is locked by an agent it is no
longer in the queue. It returns to the queue when unlocked.
I need to have tickets in every state but closed displayed in the
queue. I need any ticket that has a response from the outside
displayed in the queue, no matter how old the original ticket. How
do I accomplish these two things?
I think you'll want to enable StatusView module and not mess with how
the queue system works.
Admin > SysConfig > Front::Agent::ModuleRegistration > check
Frontend::Module###AgentTicketStatusView
Now you have a StatusView button in the top bar which you can use to
get an overview of all non-closed tickets in OTRS, regardless of queue
or whether they are locked.
Nils Breunese.
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/