Hi,
I'm new to OTRS. Apologies if this has been discussed before (yes I did
Google it, but found nothing)
When configuring a job in GenericAgent, one option is "Send no
notifications". With an explanation, thankfully, of "Yes means, send no
agent and customer notifications on changes. No means, send agent and
customer notifications on changes."
yes = no, don't send. no = yes, do send. that is going to be confusing
to some people.
I have no complaints about this. Just a suggestion to make this better:
--> Send agent/customer notifications on changes: YES/NO
I think that would be easier to understand, and not require a separate
explanation.
If this list isn't the right place for suggestions, please let me know.
It's not a bug, so I didn't bugzilla it. :)
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs
Support or consulting for your OTRS system?
=> http://www.otrs.com/