Hi,
I have the same problem. And I can't solve it. Anyone have the solution ?
Wes Plate a écrit :
I am searching my archives from this list (I've been subscribed since Jan
2005) and there are several threads about the FAQ, I can tell it can be a
source of consternation.
I have installed the FAQ module and I have two questions:
How do I get my FAQ articles to appear on the FAQ page? I see them listed
in the SystemHistory page and in the public Explorer(*) so I know they're in
the DB, but I can't access them in the AgentFAQ view. I have checked my
group permissions under Admin and I have full permission for both faq and
faq_admin.
*
<http://support.automaticduck.com/otrs/public.pl?Action=PublicFAQ&Subaction=
Explorer>
How do I add or access categories? When I try to add a new FAQ article I
get a warning... " No category accesable. To create an article you need
have at lease access to min. one category. Please check your group/category
permission under -category menu-!" Where do I do this?
--
Guillaume REHM
Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Bibliothèque Nationale et Universitaire de Strasbourg
5 rue du Maréchal Joffre
BP 51029
67070 Strasbourg
tél: 03 88 25 28 23
fax: 03 88 25 28 03
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://www.bnu.fr
_______________________________________________
OTRS mailing list: otrs - Webpage: http://otrs.org/
Archive: http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs
To unsubscribe: http://lists.otrs.org/cgi-bin/listinfo/otrs